Ashford Clinical Commissioning Group has a governing body consisting of a Chief Accountable Officer, local GPs and lay members - working together to commission the best possible healthcare services in Ashford.
Governing Body meetings
Meeting dates, locations and related documents are available in the meetings and papers section.
Governing Body members
GP and Practice Representatives
Secondary Care Clinician and Lay members
- Jackie Bell – Lay Member, Audit and Governance
- Chris Morley - Lay Member, Patient and Public and Engagement (PPE)
Regularly in attendance (non-voting)
- Anthony May - Acting Company Secretary
- Karen Benbow – Director of Commissioning, East Kent CCGs
- Lorraine Goodsell - Deputy Managing Director East Kent CCGs
- David Meikle - Turnaround Director, East Kent CCGs
- Bill Millar - Director of Primary Care, East Kent CCGs
- Ailsa Ogilvie – Director of Partnerships and Membership and Engagement, East Kent CCGs
- Oena Windibank – Director of Local Care, East Kent CCGs
- Mark Needham - Director of Contracts, East Kent CCGs
You can find out more about the roles and responsibilities of CCG governing body members on the NHS England website.