Ashford Clinical Commissioning Group has a governing body consisting of a Chief Accountable Officer, local GPs and lay members - working together to commission the best possible healthcare services in Ashford.
Governing Body meetings
Meeting dates, locations and related documents are available in the meetings and papers section.
Governing Body members
GP and Practice Representatives
Secondary Care Clinician and Lay members
- Dr Dinesh Sinha - Secondary Care Clinician
- Stephen Salt - Lay Member, Audit and Governance
- Chris Morley - Lay Member, Patient and Public and Engagement (PPE)
Regularly in attendance (non-voting)
- Dr Faiza Khan - Consultant in Public Health
- Anthony May - Head of Corporate Services
You can find out more about the roles and responsibilities of CCG governing body members on the NHS England website.